Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Blog - Introduction

Hi, my name is John Lucas, and I am currently employed in the social services industry as a youth worker in a group home. I am in the process of making the switch over from social services to education, and this will be my first class on the road to certification in secondary education social studies. I hope to be completed with the program by Fall of 2009. I have a general background in technology, and I am excited to learn more from this class. I am also looking forward to my first class in the hybrid format. My Saint Peter's College email address is jlucas@spc.edu. I look forward to working with everyone.

1 comment:

Francine said...

Hi John!
It's nice to meet you in the blogosphere! :) We have a few things in common, as we are both making a career change and are planning to complete the program in the fall. I will be completing my Master's in Teaching with certification in K-8, as well as Middle School Language Arts. I'm not working right now...I'm just a full-time student who recently left the corporate world with excitement! :) I hope to meet you for real in class!
-Francine