Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kidsknowit.com

I wanted to post the site that I presented last night on my blog that way all of you can get a chance to take a look at it if you would like. I'm sorry the page didn't work but when I got home it worked on my computer so maybe it will work on yours. It would be most useful for teachers that are working with younger students. I think that students could really benefit from the site. I think it's great that it's free and yet it isn't overwhelmed by a lot of advertising. The link can be found at the bottom of this post. I hope it works for you and enjoy.

www.kidsknowit.com

3 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

I just took a look and I love it! I will post a link to it on my main blog page so that everyone in the class gets a chance to see it!

Thanks for all of your hard work, John! It has been a pleasure teaching you!

Nicole said...

I also looked at the page and thought it was great. I especially enjoyed the math section. Not only is there a practice section of addition subtraction ect... but there is also lesson plans that a teacher can use for additional resources if they are having problems in their classroom.

Herlan said...

Wow! Great website. It easy to navigate the site and it had very interesting topics. I also liked the fact that they don't have any banners or pop ups. I showed it to my young niece and she loved it. Thanks.