Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Webpage Rubrics

I thought that all of the web page rubrics that were presented last class were really good. Everyone did a really nice job and gave me some great ideas to work with when looking critically at the web site I will be critiquing. I enjoyed learning about different web pages and what makes some better than others. It was also good to see the differences in web pages that contain their own information and others that are simply portals to other sources of information. It is not necessarily a bad thing that a site does not contain any of its own information. A web page that has the ability to quickly and effectively send you to other web pages that you are looking for can be just as important as the informational pages themselves.

I really enjoyed seeing all of the web page rubrics presented in class, and they will help me to prepare my own web page rubric to be presented next class.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Thanks for posting!

The presentations have been enlightening!

Andrew GE 555 said...

I agree. The information at hand is the most important. It shouldn't make a difference where the info is coming from as long as it is accurate.